Monday, June 06, 2011

UNIVERISITY CHOICES

I have been looking into more university progression options such as Illustration at Sheffield Hallam. I hadn't really thought about going to any other universities before since I wanted to stay at home. Lincoln university isn't too far and they have more specific courses in Illustration since the Sheffield Hallam one is Graphic Design which you then tailor to your needs.

Lincoln is definitely an option and I will look at applying here, it is within commutable distance and the entrance fees are reasonable. They have a wider selection of Illustration courses.

Further universities such as Teeside and Demontfort could be an option however it does feel a little bit too far to travel and I doubt I would get the opportunity to visit them before applying.

No comments: